- 1/3 cup Carrot (chopped and parboiled)
- 1/4 cup Capsicum (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Green beans (chopped and parboiled)
- 1/3 cup Green peas (parboiled)
- 100 grams Paneer (shallow fried in ghee)
- 2 tablespoons Ghee / clarified butter
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Tomato (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Fresh cream
- Salt or to taste
- 2 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup Onion tomato puree
- 1 tsp Green chilies
- Some Cashew nuts
How to make:
- Heat ghee in a pan. Roast coriander seeds, cashew nuts, and green chilies till the cashews are brown. Grind them to smooth paste.
- Heat some ghee again. Add onions to it and fry them till brown. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for till the raw smell of the paste goes away.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till soft.
- Add garam masala and mix with other ingredients. Add some water if required and cook for 2 minutes
- Add vegetables, tomato puree and mix everything well.
- Covered it and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Add paneer cubes and fresh cream and mix well.
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)