- 200 gm paneer cubes
- 5-6 Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Black pepper powder
- 4-6 green chili
- 2 tbsp Charmogoj paste
- 2 tbsp Kaju / cashew nut paste
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp Poppy seeds paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 3-4 tsp oil
- 1 tsp Sahi garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 2 green cardamom
- 2-inch cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
How to make:
- Boil 1 cup of water with 1/2 tsp salt and pour the hot water into paneer cubes and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a Kadai and add cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper into the hot oil for tempering.
- Now, add poppy seeds paste, Kaju paste, charmogoj paste, cumin powder, chili paste, salt, some water and stir everything well, until the oil starts separating.
- Add yogurt, sugar, black pepper powder, slit chilies, and stir well. Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add some water and paneer cubes to it and cover with a lid for few minutes.
- Check if it’s boiling. Then turn off the gas.
- Add ghee and garam masala powder to the mixture, stir well and cover with few minutes.
- Turn off the flame and serve it in a dish.
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)